- Step 1 – Review the Instruction and Training Material.
- Step 2 – Request a Proof of Funds Letter. Use this letter to make offers on your real estate deals.
- Step 3 – Get an offer accepted on a great real estate deal.
- Step 4 – Set up a Limited Liability Company (LLC), if you haven’t already, to hold title on the property.
- Step 5 – Request Funding from Bridge the Gap Funding. You should allow and schedule 3 weeks for funding and settlement.
- Step 6 – Bridge the Gap Funding will contact you to review your request and collect any information.
- Step 7 – If approved, Bridge the Gap Funding will fund your deal!
If you have questions at any time during this process, please don’t hesitate to contact us. We’re here to help fund your great real estate transactions.