How the Company Uses Your Personal Information
This policy covers how the Company treats personal information that we collect and receive, including information related to your past use of Company products and services. Personal information is information about you that is personally identifiable like your name, address, email address, phone number, credit card, checking account, personal financial information, business partner information, and other information.
This policy does not apply to the practices of companies that the Company does not own or control, or to people that the Company does not employ or manage.
INFORMATION COLLECTION AND USE
The Company collects personal information when you use our products and services, when you visit our website, and when you enter Company promotions. The Company may combine information about you that we have with information we obtain from business partners or other companies.
When you register we ask for information such as your name, such as your name, mailing address, email address, telephone number, credit card, checking account, personal financial information, business partner information, and other information. When you register with the Company and sign in to our services, you are not anonymous to us. The Company collects information about your transactions with us and with some of our business partners, including information about your use of financial products and services that we offer.
The Company automatically receives and records information from your computer and browser, including your IP address, cookie information, software and hardware attributes, and the page you request.
The Company uses information for the following general purposes: to customize the advertising and content you see, fulfill your requests for products and services, improve our services, contact you, conduct research, and provide anonymous reporting for internal uses.
INFORMATION SHARING AND DISCLOSURE
We will share information with our partners, affiliates or other trusted businesses to market relevant educational products and services to our students. Students have the express right to limit (or eliminate) the sharing of information using the opt-out procedure described below.
Also, we share information under the following circumstances:
- We provide the information to trusted partners who work on behalf of or with the Company under confidentiality agreements. These companies may use your personal information to help the Company communicate with you about offers from the Company and our marketing partners – including telephone solicitations. However, these companies do not have any independent right to share this information. To request a list of our trusted partners, please write to us using the contact information below;
- We respond to subpoenas, court orders, or legal process, or to establish or exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims;
Limit the Information We Share – Opt Out
You can opt out of the use of your information for marketing by other companies by writing a letter to the Company requesting to opt out and sending it to the Company address below. Please feel free to write to us at Privacy Matters, c/o Bridge the Gap Funding, 881 W. State Street, Suite 140-323, Pleasant Grove, UT, 84062.
We use “cookies” (small files placed on your hard drive) on certain of our pages to help analyze our web page flow; customize our services, content and advertising; measure promotional effectiveness, and promote trust and safety.
A few important things you should know about cookies are that:
- Most cookies are “session cookies,” meaning that they are automatically deleted from your hard drive at the end of a session;
- You are always free to decline our cookies if your browser permits, although doing so may interfere with your use of some of our sites or services.
- You may encounter cookies from third parties on certain pages of the sites that we do not control. (For example, if you view a web page created by another user, there may be a cookie placed by that web page.)
CONFIDENTIALITY AND SECURITY
We limit access to personal information about you to employees who we believe reasonably need to come into contact with that information to provide products or services to you or in order to do their jobs. We have physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards that comply with federal regulations to protect personal information about you, and to ensure the overall integrity and confidentiality of the data.
The Company may update this policy. We will notify you about significant changes in the way we treat personal information by placing a prominent notice on our site.